Ammonium (NH4+) 0.00%
Nitrate (NO3+) 0.00%
NutriLife's Hydrogen Peroxide boosts the amount of oxygen in your water and this can combat the low oxygen levels found in warm or room temperature water. Can be used to keep unwanted nutrient residuals clear in reservoirs, drippers & dripper lines. Part of a well balanced nutrient solution. Preserves fresh cut flowers.
Click to Enlarge [ + ]
- Fill container or reservoir with water or nutrient solutions prior to adding hydrogen peroxide (add it last).
- Always Dilute H2O2 into water!
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, clothing or combustibles.
- Store in a cool dark place.
- Toxic or fatal if swallowed at full strength.
How to Use
Please follow the appropriate Nutrilife Feed Schedule (Hydroponics, Soil and Peat) dosing. When applying directly to surfaces, growers will often dilute to 3% to 8% strength (diluted) solution.
Link: Feed Schedule
1 gallon/3.78 litre 4/case
5 gallon/19 litre Jerrican